Valve Menstrual Cup
Menstrual Cup & Period Undies Size Guide
MOST USERS WILL BE ABLE TO USE BOTH SIZES SUCCESSFULLY
For details for this offer, please contact us on the chat window of the website.
Underwear Size Guide
|INT||UK/AUS||USA||EURO||HIP ( INCH)|
|XXS TEEN||Age 9-10||Age 9-10||Age 9-10||33|
|XS TEEN||Age 11-12||Age 11-12||Age 11-12||35|
|S TEEN||Age 13-14||Age 13-14||Age 13-14||37|
|M TEEN||Age 15 -16||Age 15 -16||Age 15 -16||39|
INTRODUCING EASY FLOW VALVE CUP - THE NEXT GENERATION OF MENSTRUAL CUPS.
The genius of our valve cup is that you don't have to remove the cup to empty it. Simply pinch the stem's valve whilst sitting on the toilet to release the Menstrual Fluid. No need to worry about emptying the cup when travelling or in public places. The valve won't accidentally leak as it has to be firmly pressed in the correct spot and from both sides to open. You will need to remove the cup to rinse every 12 hours.
- FDA Registered
- Medical Grade Silicone
- BPA Free
- Soft and Gentle
- Up to 12 Hours of Leak Free Protection
- Cleaner and more hygienic than Tampons or Pads
- Lower costs and less landfill waste
- Less odour
- Vaginal PH and Beneficial Bacteria stay in place
- Fewer visits to the pharmacy
- More time between changes
- Easy to use
- Sleep, run, and dance as normal
- Usable by all age groups
- Life cycle of up to 10 Years
- The valve won't accidentally leak as it has to be firmly pressed in the correct spot and from both sides to open.
- Comes with a cotton storage bag
DISCRETE TRACKED WORLDWIDE SHIPPING
Colour and pattern design may vary from the ones shown